Monday, December 12, 2016

YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT YOUR "FINAL DESTINATION 3"! '06 ROLLER COASTER GOES BERSERK- THE HORROR!

First off, I must admit I'm not a big fan of the Final Destination franchise although I think the premise is clever. But I'm a sucker for any movie involving fairs, carnivals or amusement parks and that puts this one right in my ballpark. This ain't no editorial type blog so you can read some real reviews below, all in all I found this one fairly entertaining, the rollercoaster sequence is really cool, Two & 1/2 Pinewoods.....The Horror!!

Final Destination 3 Movie Review (2006) | Roger Ebert

"Final Destination 3" is in the relentless tradition of the original Dead Teenager Movies, which existed to kill all the teenagers in the movie except one, who was left alive to star in the sequel, explaining to fresh victims what happened at Camp Crystal Lake, or how we know what you did last summer.

Final Destination 3 (2006) Review

I imagine that most of the folks who will read this review have seen Final Destination 1 and 2. Just in case you haven't, here is a brief synopsis of the story. At the beginning of each horror movie in the series, one person (a man in number 1 and a woman in Final Destination ...

ABOVE - OFFICIAL TRAILER 
BELOW - FAN EDIT OF COASTER SCENE (cuts a 9 min scene in about half)
THE SHEER HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment