Friday, December 23, 2016

THE BEATLES 1966-1967! - "DR ROBERT...?" IS A RARE VINYL BOOT ON WIZARDO LABEL - THE HORROR!!

Rare vinyl boot this one, with outtakes from various sources, full info and track list below from TAKRL blog, very good vinyl rip from an unknown source....The Horror!! 7daylink Rating A+

WRMB 378: THE BEATLES 'DR. ROBERT...?'

More of a pirate recording than a bootleg. The relatively good audio quality and the then rarely heard tracks quickly made this into an LP people actually listened to more than a couple of times. The colored vinyl version used to bring relatively high prices in the last decade.

THE HORROR!!

1 comment:

  1. I watched this movie hulu blacklist with my husband. It was definitely disturbing to see what our troops have had to deal with in the middle east and my husband, who is ex-Army, stated that they portrayed it well with only a few Hollywood placed blips. I found it to keep me on the edge of my seat and know that my support and gratitude to our military is not enough for what those men zmovies have and continue to endure.

    ReplyDelete