Thursday, December 8, 2016

PUNK BAND X PLAYS DENVER 2006 AS JOHN DOE AND EXENE RUN THRU MONSTER SET OF...HORROR

THAT WAS THEN
THIS IS NOW
THE HORROR!!
Greetings once again folks - At the tender age of 18 and a music major at LACC, myself and many of my friends were enamored with this band and the X first album had just come out. Flash-forward a couple months and I'm standing at a bus stop on Hollywood Blvd & Cahuenga by what used to be Security Pacific bank and low and behold, standing right in front of the bank is John Doe, Exene and Billy Zoom. I walked up to them and started telling them how much I liked the band etc and they dissed me! Acted like the fu*king rock stars their music claimed to hate! But it's all cool, and getting to the matter at hand, here's a rare 2006 show in Denver I received in a trade, excellent audience recording around the time of the X Live In Los Angeles album....The Horror!! Set List 7daylink Rating A+
THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment