Wednesday, November 30, 2016

IT'S A "CORVETTE SUMMER" IN THE WINTER EDITION! - 1978 ADVENTURE COMEDY IS ONE FUN HORROR

Greetings once again, The ride in this movie is so dope, I would give it Two & 3/4 Pinewoods just by itself, ya dig? Major fun in this MGM drive-in fare. Casting is outstanding and diverse making for some funny and memorable characters. Thumbs up, especially recommend for drive-in movie fans....The Horror!!

SAVAGE CINEMA'S BURIED TREASURE #2: "CORVETTE SUMMER" (1978)

"CORVETTE SUMMER" (1978) Co-Written and Directed by Matthew Robbins Hey kids! Have I got an out of sight gas of a summer romp ready for you to see before you reach summer's end! I have to express to you that I have never been the sort of male who has ever contained a passion for cars.

Film Flashback: Corvette Summer (1978)

I know that I should only be watching movies that have been (or are going to be) nominated for the Oscar for Best Picture, but sometimes an old movie will play on television and I just have to watch it.

Danny Bonaduce...The Horror!
THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment