Tuesday, October 18, 2016

CAMPERS TAKE REVENGE AGAINST THE COUNSELORS IN "SUMMER CAMP NIGHTMARE" - THE HORROR!

Mutiny on the Bounty meets the summer camp would sum this one up nicely. And surprisingly good at that, the director gives it some cool personal touches. Plus any movie that shows a high school band covering a FEAR song is alright in my book. Using my Pinewiids Rating System, I give this one Two and 3/4 Pinewoods the highest grade a B-movie can get....The Horror!!

World's Funniest Critic - Summer Camp Nightmare(1987)

Posted by Arin Kambitsis @arinkambitsis The World's Funniest Movie Reviewer. Did you attend summer camp as a child? Well, if you did, then Summer Camp Nightmare will be a magical trip down memory lane. Now, you all must remember the popular, blond William Kat-ish guy who made sure to befriend, and defend, all of the geeks the other kids picked on.

Diabolique's Camp Carnage: Summer Camp Nightmare (1987) - Diabolique Magazine

My fascination with summer camp-themed slasher fare stems mostly from two things: my deep-seeded love of all things freaky and frightening, and my tragically unfulfilled childhood desire to attend summer camp (and partly the raging jealousy that boiled inside me every summer when my older...

"Beef, beef, beef....Beef Bologna"
THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment