Monday, October 17, 2016

BOINGO-TOBER 5! - TAKE A TIME MACHINE TRIP BACK TO 1993 THE WARFIELD SAN FRANCISCO THE HORROR

Greetings all - Concert memory time as Tommy who at the time was living in West LA hopped a plane to good ole SF to meet a buddy and attend this show that tonight's bootleg offering covers. Around this time it was quite customary to slam dance in the pit, ya dig? So when my musician friends back in LA met me at the airport, they were about to ask me what kind of time did I have when they glanced down at my arms which were covered in bruises of various colors, the Horror!
There's another one I went to later that year and these '93 shows were very interesting as they were trying out a lot of stuff that would make the last album but it was still a good year ahead of it. Boingo never let down in concert, ever and they also did some shows that year at House Of Blues that were incredible. Rare of me to ask but if anyone out there happens to have a boot of either of the two House Of Blues shows they did, please let me know....The Horror!! 7daylink Boingo @ Warfield Theater on January 10, 1993 ripped from cd-r's as pictured above, Audience Capture A--- or if you prefer B+++ for trade only!!
TOMORROW - ANOTHER 93 WARFIELD SHOW:-)
THE SHEER HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment