Monday, October 10, 2016

BOINGO-TOBER 5 SLUDGES ON HA HA W/ ALBUM #7 DARK AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL - THE HORROR!!

 
"DARK AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL RELOADED"
WHAT I LOVE - The song order and flow of album as a full listen. Even though it's at or near the bottom of most Boingo fans list, it's most redeeming quality are the songs. We expect well-written but here we also get well developed and produced imo perfectly. 
WHAT I HATE - Two things- 1. The artwork 2. Not a very harmonious time with the band. Less "spirit" in the sound. 
WHAT ASTROLOGICAL SIGN I THINK THIS ALBUM WOULD BE - Virgo
BEST TIME OF DAY TO LISTEN TO - Late, very late in the night. Like 2am late;-)
BEST SONG - Hard choice on this one, I gotta go with Skin. I'm also particularly fond of Long Breakdown and Dream Somehow. 
WORST SONG - This one's easy- "Is This." They should have made this the bonus song or skipped it altogether. 
BEST DRUG TO TAKE WHEN LISTENING TO THIS ALBUM - that would be Valium or Xanax.
BEST MEMORY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ALBUM - the radio show I got to appear on as "L.A.'s #1 Boingo Fan"

TONIGHT'S BOOTLEG OFFERING - THE FIRST OF 3 IRVINE MEADOWS HALLOWEEN SHOWS I WILL BE POSTING - THIS IS 1990 FULL SHOW - DVD FEED - RATING A-
SET LIST - 7DAYLINK - FOR TRADE ONLY!!
THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment