Monday, October 24, 2016

BOINGO-TOBER 5! - THE HORROR KNOWN AS "MADAME WONG'S REMASTERED" - MAY 1980 SHOW

A pleasant horrific evening to you wherever you may reside- Boingo-Tober 5 heads into the home stretch with one of my original creations, "Madame Wong's West Remastered." The source tape was a soundboard of the show on May 17, 1980, a Friday night. Roughly a decade back, I loaded the audio onto a 24-track recording studio and if you'll excuse the expression- had at it. While doing it I determined that a couple of the songs were not their greatest performance and since I was going thru all the trouble to do the sound, might as well make it best of the best....The Horror!! 7daylink
Aint This The Life
Only A Lad 
Gimme A Break
Lap Of Luxury
Commando Girls
I'm So Bad
Sluggo's Theme
I'm Afraid
Violent Love
Forbidden Zone
Louise
THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment