Wednesday, October 26, 2016

BOINGO-TOBER 5! - 3 CLASSIC 12" VINYL SINGLES FROM BURNING THE GROUND BLOG - THE HORROR

Greetings friend & fellow Boingo-Zoids, tonight's entry features 3 different 12" vinyls from a really great blog called Burning The Ground, Links below and then bookmark his blog or add it to your blogroll, you'll be glad u did....The Horror!!

Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party (US 12″)

"Dead Man's Party" is a song by American band Oingo Boingo released as the third single from their fifth studio album Dead Man's Party. The lyric "I hear the chauffeur coming to my door/Says there's room for maybe just one more" is a reference to "The Bus-Conductor", a short story involving a hearse driver by E.

Oingo Boingo - Weird Science (US 12″ Promo)

Re-Rip Newly Remastered! Originally I posted this one on October 18, 2010. But for those who may have missed it or if you are a new reader just discovering BTG. I decided to give this one a new rip with my newer Ortofon Super 30 stylus.

Danny Elfman - Gratitude (US 12″)

Re-Rip Newly Remastered! Originally I posted this one on May 31, 2011. But for those who may have missed it or if you are a new reader just discovering BTG. I decided to give this one a new rip with my newer Ortofon Super 30 stylus.

It's the "Incredible Melting Man," run for your lives!! THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment