Friday, July 1, 2016

THE HORROR KNOWN AS "TERROR IN THE JUNGLE'! - 1968 SUSPENSE AND TERROR BEYOND BELIEF...NOT!

The Sheer Horror! Phew...P-UUU, this one has all of my favorite story components yet fails to deliver on any level. I actually had to abandon ship on this one at approximately the 45 min mark. This movie is so bad it could not qualify for any Pinewoods but instead receives an exclusive award, The Pinewood Fell Over On My House And Owes Me 45 Minutes Award.....The Horror!!
The Pinewood Fell Over On My House
And Owes Me 45 Minutes Award
Terror In The Jungle (1968)

The Haunted Closet: Terror In the Jungle (1967)

UPDATE: THE AWESOME MUSICAL INTERLUDE "SOFT LIPS" NOW ON YOU-TUBE (VIDEO EMBEDDED BELOW) I happened upon a movie recently that was so awful, but in the most wonderful ways, that it instantly became my new favorite bad movie. It's a film that exists in the fever-dream funhouse where sheer incompetence collides with accidental genius.

Chris Alexander SHOCK TREATMENT: Why 1968's TERROR IN THE JUNGLE is the (cough) Greatest Movie Ever Made! - Shock Till You Drop

Wanna see something strange? I mean, something really, really weird? Something off and wonderfully odd? A movie so perversely ridiculous and herky-jerk that watching it achieves some swooning-state of astral projection in the delirious viewer? Well then, dear readers, may I randomly present to you the most insane film I've ever seen.

THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment