Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ultimate Classic Rock blog publishes "STONES ALBUMS, RANKED WORST TO BEST" list - TOMMY'S HOUSE OF HORRORS Responds With My Top Ten and a Few Extraneous Comments Regarding....THE HORROR!! (+ Mix)

So regarding the list from Ultimate Classic Rock
below, I will keep it short and sweet- The person
who compiled the list obviously knows nothing
about the Stones. Did I really say that? Ouch!
Well, everyone has their viewpoints....
Tommy's Top 10 List
1. Get Yer Ya Yas Out
2. Exile On Main Street
3. Goats Head Soup
4. It's Only Rock N Roll
5. Their Satanic Majesties Request
6. Black And Blue
7. Beggar's Banquet
8. Love You Live (Really side 3 only)
9. Sticky Fingers
10. Between The Buttons
Here's a mix cd I put together probably 15 years
ago with 20 of my favorite Stones songs
including some great bootleg cuts, (sorry no
song list, I edited the songs to run together
without space and there's 20 songs crammed
on one Cd-r pretty much to the last second 7daylink
The Horror!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice list Tommy. Exile is one of those albums that just gets better with each passing year and Ya Yas is till one of the greatest live albums ever. Just for me, I would put Sticky Fingers a bit higher and Aftermath (UK version) would be near the top. Great Stones mix CD BTW !

    ReplyDelete